Trop-X Members benefit from the competitive fee structure as well as the tax advantages of operating from Seychelles.
Members include stock brokers, banks or similar financial institutions that have been approved by Trop-X to execute trades and provide related ancillary services on behalf of their clients and their own firms trading as principal.
Key actives of Members include:
Trading or Dealing
- Authorised members who carry on the task of buying, selling, dealing, trading, underwriting or retailing securities
- Market professionals who promulgate analysis and research on securities markets, and provide investment advice to clients on transactions as above
- Employees who manage portfolios of securities on behalf of clients.
Clearing and Settlement
- Every equities broking member is required by Trop-X to appoint a Settlement Officer and alternate Settlement Officer, who are charged with the responsibility of ensuring that the organization and their employees comply with all laid down regulations with regards to clearing and settlement of securities transactions.
Compliance and Supervision
- These are authorised persons responsible for ensuring compliance by the member with the provisions of the Security Act, the Rules and Directives of Trop-X and Board decisions. They are charged with the responsibility of ensuring that the organization and their employees comply with all laid down regulations.